Friday 12 June 2015

Uchiha Itachi Leggings Review! ♥‿♥

 ayo there everyone! i know i said this would be sooner but i got totally caught up in the making of my Chibi Moon punk cosplay for Oz Comic Con!
but alas, here it is. The review of my favourite item of clothing in my cupboard at the moment.
My Uchiha Itachi digital printed leggings.

I will admit that I'm a MASSIVE Itachi fangirl and if you don't believe me I baked a cake for his birthday a few days ago.

anyway! moving on!  of course i saw these leggings and i was like: holy fuck i need these in my life. so i bought them without hesitation. the size i bought is a L but they're a bit baggy around my calf and lower leg area so i definitely could have gone for a smaller size.

Regardless of this I'm super impressed with the quality of the digital printing. On some other leggings i have the pictures are fuzzy or blurry around the edges but these ones are pretty darn sharp and i'm super pumped about that! 


http://www.aliexpress.com/store/615577 this is the store that i purchased them from and i will without a doubt be buying more from then in the future! 

the price was around 11 AUD with free shipping (i never buy anything without it!) 

I'm currently considering getting a second pair of these just because I hate the idea of losing the pair i have to a horrible accident or wearing them out... 

 on a side note one of the best things i found in these is the detail, Itachi's fingernails are painted black and the main crow on the knee has a red eye (Shisui's Sharingan!) ahhhhhhh i can't stop fangirling over these and they're so soft and amazing and i need at least fifty million more pairs.

so, if you're an itachi fan i suggest you snap some of these up while you can because otherwise I will buy all of the pairs available. 




Coming up in a few weeks is Oz Comic Con and i will be making a vlog of the day as I will be celebrating my birthday there with my friends so, keep an eye out for that!

don't forget you can find me on all these sites -> all links are on the right!

until next time!

mini xox



No comments:

Post a Comment